ZVEX Fuzz Factory 7 Guitar Effects Pedal
A limited edition version of our Fuzz Factory. When Zack found a supply ofblack glass germanium transistors from the mid-fifties, he was so inspired by their unique look and sonic character, that he designed a new Fuzz Factory specifically to showcase them. Where the Fat Fuzz Factory has a 3 position toggle, The FF7 has a nine position rotary switch and covers enormous sonic territory, from earthshaking low frequencies to “dog whistle” (figuratively) high frequencies. The Fuzz Factory 7 also has a passive tone control (with its own switch) to roll off high end if need be.
The ZVex Fuzz Factory was already one of the best, if not the best, fuzz distortion pedal of the past 20 years. Not content with this established legacy, ZVex brought us the Fat Fuzz Factory in early 2013, same as the original Fuzz Factory but with 2 additional oscillation modes for even “fatter” fuzz sounds. The Fat Fuzz Factory took a great thing and made it better. And if that wasn’t enough, Zachary Vex found a stash of old 1956 Amperex black glass germanium transistors and thought it would be a cool idea to create yet another Fuzz Factory pedal to show them off. The result is the Fuzz Factory 7.
The Fuzz Factory 7 features 2 additional knobs when compared to the original Fuzz Factory and Fat Fuzz Factory, a 9-position Sub knob and a Tone control that’s activated by its own dedicated foot-switch. The Sub knob expands upon the Fat Fuzz Factory’s 3-position Sub flip-switch with even lower oscillation modes and well as a few ultra high positions that approach dog whistle territory. The Tone knob is a passive tone control that acts like a low-pass filter to reduce the high end content of the fuzz. Theoretically, there will also be some slight tonal variations between the Fuzz Factory 7 and the original/Fat Fuzz Factory pedals thanks to the unique transistors in this pedal. The other Fuzz Factory pedals are classics. Is the Fuzz Factory 7 the new best fuzz distortion pedal available? Read on fuzz lovers and find out in our ZVex Fuzz Factory 7 review.
Pedal Dimensions (LxWxH): 4.80" x 3.64" x 2.10"
- Input: 1/4" Jack
- Output: 1/4" Jack
- Tone Footswitch
- Bypass Footswitch
- Battery: Less Than 10 mA - 50mA
- Power Supply: 9V DC w/(-) Polarity On Middle Pin
Warranty & Returns Information
This product is covered under a 1-Year Local Supplier Warranty. Any warranty claims should be submitted directly to Tone Masters. For more information on warranty claims, please refer to our "Warranty Policy" page.
Not happy with your purchase? No problem! Simply return your product to us within 30 days from date of purchase to qualify for a full refund**.
This product qualifies for our 30-Day Return Money Back Guarantee policy. For more information, please refer to our Refund Policy page.
Pick-up, Postage & Delivery
^ COD subject to the area encompassing Seksyen 13, Shah Alam, Malaysia. Normal meet-up point is usually near Tesco Bulatan Kayangan, Seksyen 13, Shah Alam OR Extreme Park Seksyen 13, Shah Alam. Please contact us to arrange meet-up time and place.
Our choice of courier service is PosLaju for domestic deliveries and EMS for international deliveries. Postage is normally free of charge for most of our products unless otherwise stated. Should you have any other preference of courier delivery service, please contact us for further information.
Express Direct Delivery
^^ We provide personal express direct delivery within the Klang Valley area. This service is subject to additional surcharges to cover cost of fuel and tolls. Delivery rates differ according to zones and areas. Please contact us for more info on the delivery rates of this service.
We accept trade-ins for most of our sales transactions. See below for trade-in guidelines:
- Item that is to be traded-in must be present during sales transaction. If your purchase is by postage method, we will charge the full amount of the product and upon receiving and inspection of the traded-in product, will refund back the differences to the customer.
- Ensure that the product's condition that you'd like to trade-in is still in working condition. We do not accept broken or damaged products.
* Trade-ins are subject to the product's condition. Product must be deemed "sellable" by us to qualify for trade-in. We reserve the right to refuse any products which do not meet our trade-in guidelines.
More about Tone Masters
- We sell new and used musical products
- We make it easier for you to buy!
- Trade in accepted*. Refer "Purchasing Info" section for more info
- We ship worldwide! Free shipping above certain amounts. Refer to the selected shipping provider at checkout
- 30-Day Return Money Back Guarantee**. Refer "Warranty &Returns Information" section for more info
- Most of our products are covered under warranty. Refer "Returns & Warranty Information" section for more info
- We accept cash, bank transfers, credit/debit card, Paypal and Money Order payments
- We do COD^, Express Direct Delivery^^, and Postage. Refer "Pick-up, Postage & Delivery" section for more info
- LIKE our Facebook page, and FOLLOW us on Instagram for the latest in offers, promotions, contests, and updates - @OfficialToneMasters
Find us on other e-commerce platforms through the links below: