Zoom B1Xon Bass Multieffects Pedal
Step into the spotlight with the Zoom B1Xon. It offers dozens of DSP effects and amp models, plus effects chaining, onboard chromatic tuner, rhythm patterns, looping, even a built-in expression pedal. Use the pedal for gain drive or volume, to add wah or filtering, or to affect delay time or modulation speed. Your bass has never sounded so good!
The B1Xon offers 105 bass effects, including a variety of distortion, compression, modulation, delay, reverb, and amp models, along with a number of pedal-controlled effects.
Up to 5 effects can be used simultaneously, chained together any way you like. In addition, there are 68 built-in rhythm accompaniment patterns, and you can connect headphones to the output jack (as well as portable music players to the auxiliary input jack) for silent practice sessions. An onboard chromatic tuner supports all standard bass tunings, and a Looper feature allows you to record up to 30 seconds of CD-quality audio. Loop length can be set either manually or to a preset number of quarter notes, and you can loop to any rhythm pattern, with automatic quantization that ensures seamless start and end times.
Programming is simple and straightforward thanks to a streamlined user interface and large backlit LCD screen. Advanced editing features such as Swap, Auto-Save, and Pre-Select make it easy to organize your patches for live performance and allow you to scroll through patches silently while keeping the current patch operational. In addition, the B1Xon's built-in expression pedal enables you to control input level, output level, or any selected effect parameter in real time.
|Number of effects:||105|
|Number of simultaneous effects:||5|
|Number of patch memories:||100 (10 banks of 10)|
|Sampling frequency:||44.1 kHz|
|A/D conversion:||24-bit, 128× oversampling|
|D/A conversions:||24-bit, 128× oversampling|
|Signal Processing:||32−bit floating point & fixed point|
|Display:||Backlit dot matrix LCD|
Standard mono ¼" phone jack
Rated input level: -20 dBm*
Input impedance (line): 470 kΩ
Mini stereo (⅛") phone jack
Rated Input Level: -10 dBm*
Input impedance (line): 1kΩ
Standard stereo (¼") phone jack
Maximum line output level: +2 dBm (output impedance load of 10 kΩ or more)
Maximum headphones output level: 17 mW + 17 mW (into 32Ω load)
|S/N (input conversion noise):||119dB|
|Battery Type:||AA size (LR6) battery x 4|
|Continuous battery operation time:||20 hours when using 4 AA alkaline batteries|
|AC adapter (optional):||DC 9V center-negative, 500 mA (Zoom AD-16)|
|USB:||Firmware update, bus power|
|External Dimensions:||154.8mm(D) x 237.0mm(W) x 50.0mm (H)|
|Weight:||640g (without batteries)|
|* Note: 0 dBm = 0.775 Vrms|
Warranty & Returns Information
This product is covered under a 1 Year Local Supplier Warranty. Any warranty claims should be submitted directly to Tone Masters. For more information on warranty claims, please refer to our "Warranty Policy" page.
Not happy with your purchase? No problem! Simply return your product to us within 30 days from the date of purchase to qualify for a full refund**.
This product qualifies for our 30-Day Return Money Back Guarantee policy. For more information, please refer to our Refund Policy page.
Pick-up, Postage & Delivery
^ COD subject to the area encompassing Seksyen 13, Shah Alam, Malaysia. Normal meet-up point is usually near Tesco Bulatan Kayangan, Seksyen 13, Shah Alam OR Extreme Park Seksyen 13, Shah Alam. Please contact us to arrange meet-up time and place.
Our choice of courier service is PosLaju for domestic deliveries and EMS for international deliveries. Postage is normally free of charge for most of our products unless otherwise stated. Should you have any other preference of courier delivery service, please contact us for further information.
Express Direct Delivery
^^ We provide personal express direct delivery within the Klang Valley area. This service is subject to additional surcharges to cover cost of fuel and tolls. Delivery rates differ according to zones and areas. Please contact us for more info on the delivery rates of this service.
We accept trade-ins for most of our sales transactions. See below for trade-in guidelines:
- Item that is to be traded-in must be present during sales transaction. If your purchase is by postage method, we will charge the full amount of the product and upon receiving and inspection of the traded-in product, will refund back the differences to the customer.
- Ensure that the product's condition that you'd like to trade-in is still in working condition. We do not accept broken or damaged products.
* Trade-ins are subject to the product's condition. Product must be deemed "sellable" by us to qualify for trade-in. We reserve the right to refuse any products which do not meet our trade-in guidelines.
More about Tone Masters
- We sell new and used musical products
- We make it easier for you to buy!
- Trade in accepted*. Refer "Purchasing Info" section for more info
- We ship worldwide! Free shipping above certain amounts. Refer to the selected shipping provider at checkout
- 30-Day Return Money Back Guarantee**. Refer "Warranty &Returns Information" section for more info
- Most of our products are covered under warranty. Refer "Returns & Warranty Information" section for more info
- We accept cash, bank transfers, credit/debit card, Paypal and Money Order payments
- We do COD^, Express Direct Delivery^^, and Postage. Refer "Pick-up, Postage & Delivery" section for more info
- LIKE our Facebook page, and FOLLOW us on Instagram for the latest in offers, promotions, contests, and updates - @OfficialToneMasters
Find us on other e-commerce platforms through the links below: