Xotic Effects XW-1 Wah Pedal
Xotic Wah is modeled based on the Holy Grail wah, 1967-1968 Italian-built Clyde McCoy Wahs. With the Xotic Wah you don’t get one or three sounds in one pedal, you get unlimited sounds with unique controls that shape and contour your sound the way you hear it! The adjustability and flexibility of the Xotic Wah makes this one of the most versatile wah pedals available today!
BIAS CONTROL — Changing the bias warmer will lead the Xotic Wah to having slightly more output & firm up bass frequencies along with a more pronounced wah through the sweep. A cold bias is common with vintage wah pedals for a very clear voice that is more transparent in tone and smoother in operation. PLEASE NOTE: You’ll notice that the “BIAS” knob makes a slight scratching noise when you turn it...NOT TO WORRY! Our engineers designed it that way - once adjusted it will be silent. We recommend adjusting the settings while your wah is turned off.
WAH Q CONTROL — This knob adjusts the Q (the width of the filter peak) and in basic terms, adjusts the amount of the wah effect for precise filter shaping to achieve vocal-like effects.
TREBLE & BASS CONTROL — A two-band EQ with +/-15 dB center-detent potentiometers optimize the voicing for different playing styles and gear.
ADJUSTABLE RUBBER STOPPER — Located on the backside bottom of the treadle this rubber bumper can be shimmed to adjust the travel range of the pedal.
ADJUSTABLE PEDAL TORSION — Fully-adjustable rocker pedal torsion by adjusting Hex nut on the treadle.
LED INDICATOR — The LED indicator is located at the top of the Xotic Wah and lights up when the pedal is on. One unique feature of the Xotic Wah is the LED will flash if the battery power falls below 50% and indicates that it is time to change the battery.
DC JACK — 2.1mm x 5.5mm 9VDC — Negative Center. When an external power supply is used, the battery is disconnected from the circuit. When using a battery, the life of the battery can be extended if you unplug the input when the effect is not in use for long periods of time. Battery access is through the removal of bottom plate (4 screws).
INPUT GAIN — Controls wah input gain– by turning clockwise it adds up to +6dB of Wah Boost.
RELAY BYPASS SWITCHING — Xotic Wah uses a relay bypass switching for true bypass switching.
INTERNAL DIP SWITCHES — Controls wah resonance frequency range.
The Xotic Inductor gives the same sound and response as Halo inductors that were used in 1967 Clyde McCoy wah pedals. The ferrite core material and coil wire are carefully selected to match the sweetest, musical voice of vintage tone.
Xotic Wah Potentiometers accurately replicates the feel and tone shaping capabilities of vintage ICAR potentiometers provideing extra long life with very low noise level.
Controlled relay true bypass circuit, which allows for transparent bypass tone, while incorporating reliable switching with minimum one million life cycle.
|Dimensions (W/D/H):||D 8.27” (210mm) W 3.94” (100mm) H 2.64 (67mm)|
|Battery Type:||9VDC (006P) x 1|
|Input Impedance:||1M ohm|
|Output Impedance:||10K ohm|
|Nominal Intput Level:||-20 dBV|
|Nominal Output Level:||-20 dBV|
Returns & Warranty Information
This product may be returned within 30 days from the date of receipt.
This product is covered under a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
Pick-up, Postage & Delivery
^ COD subject to the area encompassing Seksyen 13, Shah Alam, Malaysia. Normal meet-up point is usually near Tesco Bulatan Kayangan, Seksyen 13, Shah Alam OR Extreme Park Seksyen 13, Shah Alam. Please contact us to arrange meet-up time and place.
Our choice of courier service is PosLaju for domestic deliveries and EMS for international deliveries. Postage is normally free of charge for most of our products unless otherwise stated. Should you have any other preference of courier delivery service, please contact us for further information.
Express Direct Delivery
^^ We provide personal express direct delivery within the Klang Valley area. This service is subject to additional surcharges to cover cost of fuel and tolls. Delivery rates differ according to zones and areas. Please contact us for more info on the delivery rates of this service.
We accept trade-ins for most of our sales transactions. See below for trade-in guidelines:
- Item that is to be traded-in must be present during sales transaction. If your purchase is by postage method, we will charge the full amount of the product and upon receiving and inspection of the traded-in product, will refund back the differences to the customer.
- Ensure that the product's condition that you'd like to trade-in is still in working condition. We do not accept broken or damaged products.
* Trade-ins are subject to the product's condition. Product must be deemed "sellable" by us to qualify for trade-in. We reserve the right to refuse any products which do not meet our trade-in guidelines.
More about Tone Masters
- We sell new and used musical products
- We make it easier for you to buy!
- Trade in accepted*. Refer "Purchasing Info" section for more info
- We ship worldwide! Free shipping above certain amounts. Refer to the selected shipping provider at checkout
- 30-Day Return Money Back Guarantee**. Refer "Warranty &Returns Information" section for more info
- Most of our products are covered under warranty. Refer "Returns & Warranty Information" section for more info
- We accept cash, bank transfers, credit/debit card, Paypal and Money Order payments
- We do COD^, Express Direct Delivery^^, and Postage. Refer "Pick-up, Postage & Delivery" section for more info
- LIKE our Facebook page, and FOLLOW us on Instagram for the latest in offers, promotions, contests, and updates - @OfficialToneMasters
Find us on other e-commerce platforms through the links below: