Wampler Paisley Drive Deluxe Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
Two of Brad's Favorite Tones in One Pedal
Wampler Pedals and Brad Paisley's relationship goes way back to Wampler's long-since-discontinued Underdog Overdrive. That's why Wampler is bringing back the Underdog circuit in the great-sounding and flexible Paisley Drive Deluxe. Inside this pedal, you'll find the Paisley drive you know and love, as well as the Underdog, both individually selectable. But the real magic comes when you stack the circuits and take advantage of its ground-breaking signal routing possibilities. If you want Brad's tone on your board, the Wampler Paisley Drive Deluxe is the way to get it.
Channel 1: Underdog overdrive
Brad Paisley's first Wampler addiction was to the Underdog overdrive. Engineered to offer the sound of one of Nashville's most popular stompboxes, but with way more tonal control, the Underdog quickly found its way to Brad's board and has been there on and off ever since. Its full 3-band EQ and gain-boosting fat switch ensure everything from transparent grit to a harmonically rich lead tone are effortlessly accessible. Original units of this pedal are hard to find. Grab the Paisley Drive Deluxe from Sweetwater, and you'll nail the original's tone and much more.
Channel 2: Paisley Drive
In the design of the Wampler Paisley Drive pedal, Brad Paisley worked with Brian Wampler to meet his tall set of requirements. The Paisley Drive starts off clean but serves up beefy crunch when you lean into it. It puts a bit of hair on your tone and deploys plenty of grind when you need it, delivering beautifully fluid tone when you're soloing. If you want satisfying, responsive overdrive that sounds like a tube amp while letting the true character of your guitar come through, channel 2 is where you'll find it.
Inventive signal routing options
Not only is the Paisley Drive Deluxe a magnificent-sounding overdrive from one of the most respected players in the world, but it boasts a collection of signal-routing options that makes it ideal for any guitar rig. First off, each channel features its own input and output, allowing you to access either channel individually from your pedal switcher-based rig. The channels can also be stacked to add yet another great-sounding drive to your setup. And the onboard stacking order switch lets you choose which circuit is pushing the other.
- Pedal Type:Dual Channel Overdrive
- Inputs:2 x 1/4"
- Outputs:2 x 1/4"
- True Bypass:Yes
- Power Source:9V-18V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Batteries:1 x 9V optional
- Power Usage:32.8mA (9V) and 39.8mA (18V)
- Manufacturer Part Number:Paisley Drive DLX
Warranty & Returns Information
This product is covered under a 1 Year Local Supplier Warranty. Any warranty claims should be submitted directly to Tone Masters. For more information on warranty claims, please refer to our "Warranty Policy" page.
Not happy with your purchase? No problem! Simply return your product to us within 30 days from date of purchase to qualify for a full refund**.
This product qualifies for our 30-Day Return Money Back Guarantee policy. For more information, please refer to our Refund Policy page.
Pick-up, Postage & Delivery
^ COD subject to the area encompassing Seksyen 13, Shah Alam, Malaysia. Normal meet-up point is usually near Tesco Bulatan Kayangan, Seksyen 13, Shah Alam OR Extreme Park Seksyen 13, Shah Alam. Please contact us to arrange meet-up time and place.
Our choice of courier service is PosLaju for domestic deliveries and EMS for international deliveries. Postage is normally free of charge for most of our products unless otherwise stated. Should you have any other preference of courier delivery service, please contact us for further information.
Express Direct Delivery
^^ We provide personal express direct delivery within the Klang Valley area. This service is subject to additional surcharges to cover cost of fuel and tolls. Delivery rates differ according to zones and areas. Please contact us for more info on the delivery rates of this service.
We accept trade-ins for most of our sales transactions. See below for trade-in guidelines:
- Item that is to be traded-in must be present during sales transaction. If your purchase is by postage method, we will charge the full amount of the product and upon receiving and inspection of the traded-in product, will refund back the differences to the customer.
- Ensure that the product's condition that you'd like to trade-in is still in working condition. We do not accept broken or damaged products.
* Trade-ins are subject to the product's condition. Product must be deemed "sellable" by us to qualify for trade-in. We reserve the right to refuse any products which do not meet our trade-in guidelines.
More about Tone Masters
- We sell new and used musical products
- We make it easier for you to buy!
- Trade in accepted*. Refer "Purchasing Info" section for more info
- We ship worldwide! Free shipping above certain amounts. Refer to the selected shipping provider at checkout
- 30-Day Return Money Back Guarantee**. Refer "Warranty &Returns Information" section for more info
- Most of our products are covered under warranty. Refer "Returns & Warranty Information" section for more info
- We accept cash, bank transfers, credit/debit card, Paypal and Money Order payments
- We do COD^, Express Direct Delivery^^, and Postage. Refer "Pick-up, Postage & Delivery" section for more info
- LIKE our Facebook page, and FOLLOW us on Instagram for the latest in offers, promotions, contests, and updates - @OfficialToneMasters
Find us on other e-commerce platforms through the links below: