TC Electronic M350 Dual Engine Processor
- Dual-engine rack processor with reverb and multi-effects with a user-friendly interface for live or studio applications
- Two-engine structure incorporates one engine entirely dedicated to reverbs and one engine for legendary multi-effects, giving you all the power you need for creative stage, front-of-house, and studio performances
- Easy front panel access to a user-friendly interface optimized for fast live performance use
- Fifteen quality reverbs from the strong TC ELECTRONIC effects heritage, including live, hall, plate, and room options, provide you with an ample creative palette
- Choice collection of fifteen multi-purpose effects on board, including delay, chorus, flanger, phaser, and more
- Default delay / effect and reverb settings give you access to 256 different preset sounds
- Space for 99 user-defined presets, with an easy-to-read front panel preset display
- Adaptive 100 <br/>- 240 V built-in power supply lets you have seamless operation at any mains voltage
- Configurable into dual input, serial, and parallel routing setups to give you great flexibility
- Provides balanced analog I/O and an auto-sensing 24-bit S/PDIF* digital input / output that can accept and send signals at 44.1 or 48 kHz
- Tap Tempo function with optional pedal control lets you put your time-based effects right on the beat
- MIDI in/out for preset recall, parameter control and clock tempo sync
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
Digital Input and Output
|Connector||RCA Phono (S/PDIF)|
|Formats||S/PDIF (24 bit), EIAJ CP-340, IEC 958|
|Sample Rates||44.1 kHz. (48 kHz only @ Digital Input)|
|Processing Delay||0.08 ms @ 48 kHz|
|Frequency Response DIO||DC to 23.9 kHz ± 0.01 dB @ 48 kHz|
|Connectors||1/4" phone jack, mono sense|
|Impedance, Bal / Unbal||21 kOhm / 13 kOhm|
|Max. / Min. Input Level @ 0 dBFS||+24 dBu / 0 dBu|
|Sensitivity Range @ 12 dB headroom||-12 dBu to +12 dBu|
|A to D Conversion||24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream|
|A to D Delay||0.70 ms / 0.65 ms @ 44.1 kHz / 48 kHz|
|Dynamic Range||typ < -92 dB, 22 Hz to 22 kHz|
|THD||typ < -90 dB (0.0032 %) @ 1 kHz, -1 dBFS|
|Frequency Response||+0/-0.1 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Crosstalk||typ < -100 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Connectors||1/4" phone jack|
|Impedance Bal / Unbal||40 Ohm / 20 Ohm|
|Max. Output Level||+14 dBu|
|D to A Conversion||24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream|
|D to A Delay||0.68 ms / 0.63 ms @ 44.1 kHz / 48 kHz|
|Dynamic Range||typ < -105 dB typ, 22 Hz to 22 kHz|
|THD||typ < -97 dB (0.0014 %) @ 1 kHz, +13 dBu|
|Frequency Response||+0/-0.5 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Crosstalk||typ < -100 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Complies with||EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2|
|Certified to||IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA E60065 CSA FILE #LR108093|
|Operating Temperature||32° F to 122° F (0° C to 50° C)|
|Storage Temperature||-22° F to 167° F (-30° C to 70° C)|
|Humidity||Max. 90 % non-condensing|
|MIDI||In/Out: 5 Pin DIN|
|Pedal||1/4" phone jack|
|Finish||Anodized aluminum front Plated and painted steel chassis|
|Display||2 x 7 segment + LED's|
|Dimensions||19" x 1.75" x 4.2" (483 x 44 x 105.6 mm)|
|Weight||3.3 lb. (1.5 kg)|
|Mains Voltage||100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (auto-select)|
|Power Consumption||<15 W|
Warranty & Returns Information
This product is covered under a 1 Year Local Supplier Warranty. Any warranty claims should be submitted directly to Tone Masters. For more information on warranty claims, please refer to our "Warranty Policy" page.
Not happy with your purchase? No problem! Simply return your product to us within 30 days from date of purchase to qualify for a full refund**.
This product qualifies for our 30-Day Return Money Back Guarantee policy. For more information, please refer to our Refund Policy page.
Pick-up, Postage & Delivery
^ COD subject to the area encompassing Seksyen 13, Shah Alam, Malaysia. Normal meet-up point is usually near Tesco Bulatan Kayangan, Seksyen 13, Shah Alam OR Extreme Park Seksyen 13, Shah Alam. Please contact us to arrange meet-up time and place.
Our choice of courier service is PosLaju for domestic deliveries and EMS for international deliveries. Postage is normally free of charge for most of our products unless otherwise stated. Should you have any other preference of courier delivery service, please contact us for further information.
Express Direct Delivery
^^ We provide personal express direct delivery within the Klang Valley area. This service is subject to additional surcharges to cover cost of fuel and tolls. Delivery rates differ according to zones and areas. Please contact us for more info on the delivery rates of this service.
We accept trade-ins for most of our sales transactions. See below for trade-in guidelines:
- Item that is to be traded-in must be present during sales transaction. If your purchase is by postage method, we will charge the full amount of the product and upon receiving and inspection of the traded-in product, will refund back the differences to the customer.
- Ensure that the product's condition that you'd like to trade-in is still in working condition. We do not accept broken or damaged products.
* Trade-ins are subject to the product's condition. Product must be deemed "sellable" by us to qualify for trade-in. We reserve the right to refuse any products which do not meet our trade-in guidelines.
More about Tone Masters
- We sell new and used musical products
- We make it easier for you to buy!
- Trade in accepted*. Refer "Purchasing Info" section for more info
- We ship worldwide! Free shipping above certain amounts. Refer to the selected shipping provider at checkout
- 30-Day Return Money Back Guarantee**. Refer "Warranty &Returns Information" section for more info
- Most of our products are covered under warranty. Refer "Returns & Warranty Information" section for more info
- We accept cash, bank transfers, credit/debit card, Paypal and Money Order payments
- We do COD^, Express Direct Delivery^^, and Postage. Refer "Pick-up, Postage & Delivery" section for more info
- LIKE our Facebook page, and FOLLOW us on Instagram for the latest in offers, promotions, contests, and updates - @OfficialToneMasters
Find us on other e-commerce platforms through the links below: