TC Electronic Ditto X4 Looper Guitar Effects Pedal
TC Electronic Ditto Looper X4 Looper Pedal with Effects at a Glance:
- Simple controls let you create spectacular live performances
- Onboard looping effects let you create cool atmospheres
- USB connection lets you pass tracks to and from your computer
Simple controls let you create spectacular live performances
The thing that made the original Ditto Looper such a widespread success was just how easy it was to use. Instead of requiring some elaborate, multi-switch tap dance to start and stop loops, all of its basic commands such as record, overdub, start, and stop could be controlled via a single footswitch. The Ditto X4 provides the same straightforward operation fans of the original will love, with new features that make this upgrade worth the investment.
Onboard looping effects let you create cool atmospheres
Chop and screw your loops with the Ditto's seven onboard effects modes, which include half-speed playback, reverse playback, fade, and more. These effects help you to create more interesting musical atmospheres and craft new sonic textures. A decay control lets you define how much (if any) your loops fade with each regeneration, allowing you to endlessly build on top of an idea without muddying a mix.
USB connection lets you pass tracks to and from your computer
The TC Electronic Ditto X4 lets you pass loops and backing tracks to and from your computer via USB. This is useful for learning new songs, jamming along to your favorite tracks, eliminating the need for a looper, and cueing up tracks for live performances. TC collaborated with JamTrackCentral to provide you with a whole library of usable backing tracks to get you started. The Ditto X4's stereo ins and outs can take full advantage of any tracks you import.
TC Electronic Ditto Looper X4 Looper Pedal with Effects Features:
- The next generation of the Ditto Looper pedal
- Built by guitarists for guitarists
- 1-button operation makes live looping simple
- Samples up to 5 minutes of 24-bit audio with unlimited overdubbing
- 2 loop tracks to keep ideas flowing
- Sync and serial loop modes for greater creative options
- 7 loop effects for creating new musical atmospheres
- Decay knob lets you control degeneration time as you add new loops
- MIDI sync lets you record and switch loops in perfect time to music
- Stereo I/O gives you extensive routing options
- USB connectivity lets you send backing tracks and loops to and from your computer
- Includes an extensive backing track library from JamTrackCentral
- True-bypass switching preserves your tone when not in use
- Pedal Type:Looper
- Total Looping Time:5 minutes
- Inputs:2 x 1/4" (left, right / dual mono)
- Outputs:2 x 1/4" (left, right / dual mono)
- MIDI I/O:In/Thru
- Manufacturer Part Number:960805005
Warranty & Returns Information
This product is covered under a 1 Year Local Supplier Warranty. Any warranty claims should be submitted directly to Tone Masters. For more information on warranty claims, please refer to our "Warranty Policy" page.
Not happy with your purchase? No problem! Simply return your product to us within 30 days from date of purchase to qualify for a full refund**.
This product qualifies for our 30-Day Return Money Back Guarantee policy. For more information, please refer to our Refund Policy page.
Pick-up, Postage & Delivery
^ COD subject to the area encompassing Seksyen 13, Shah Alam, Malaysia. Normal meet-up point is usually near Tesco Bulatan Kayangan, Seksyen 13, Shah Alam OR Extreme Park Seksyen 13, Shah Alam. Please contact us to arrange meet-up time and place.
Our choice of courier service is PosLaju for domestic deliveries and EMS for international deliveries. Postage is normally free of charge for most of our products unless otherwise stated. Should you have any other preference of courier delivery service, please contact us for further information.
Express Direct Delivery
^^ We provide personal express direct delivery within the Klang Valley area. This service is subject to additional surcharges to cover cost of fuel and tolls. Delivery rates differ according to zones and areas. Please contact us for more info on the delivery rates of this service.
We accept trade-ins for most of our sales transactions. See below for trade-in guidelines:
- Item that is to be traded-in must be present during sales transaction. If your purchase is by postage method, we will charge the full amount of the product and upon receiving and inspection of the traded-in product, will refund back the differences to the customer.
- Ensure that the product's condition that you'd like to trade-in is still in working condition. We do not accept broken or damaged products.
* Trade-ins are subject to the product's condition. Product must be deemed "sellable" by us to qualify for trade-in. We reserve the right to refuse any products which do not meet our trade-in guidelines.
More about Tone Masters
- We sell new and used musical products
- We make it easier for you to buy!
- Trade in accepted*. Refer "Purchasing Info" section for more info
- We ship worldwide! Free shipping above certain amounts. Refer to the selected shipping provider at checkout
- 30-Day Return Money Back Guarantee**. Refer "Warranty &Returns Information" section for more info
- Most of our products are covered under warranty. Refer "Returns & Warranty Information" section for more info
- We accept cash, bank transfers, credit/debit card, Paypal and Money Order payments
- We do COD^, Express Direct Delivery^^, and Postage. Refer "Pick-up, Postage & Delivery" section for more info
- LIKE our Facebook page, and FOLLOW us on Instagram for the latest in offers, promotions, contests, and updates - @OfficialToneMasters
Find us on other e-commerce platforms through the links below: