TC Electronic BH250 250w Bass Amp Head
- 250 Watt portable micro bass head amplifier for stage and studio
- Ultra-compact and lightweight bass cabinet design
- TonePrint knob for signature effects created by some of the world's greatest bass players
- Integrated tuner with extended frequency range for 4, 5 and 6 string basses
- Cutting-edge Class-D amplifier technology for incredible power and sonic performance
- Intelligent 3 band EQ section with Dynamic Tone Contouring provides ultimate tone shaping control
- Balanced DI output with pre/post EQ routing for direct connection to mixing consoles and recording equipment
- Studio quality headphone amplifier with speaker emulation for personal practice and silent rehearsals
- Auxiliary rehearsal input for playback through speaker or headphones
- Pedal input allows selection between 2 independent TonePrint effects, TonePrint on/off and output mute
- Mini USB port for TonePrint downloads and software updates
- Speaker output on premium Neutrik speakON* connector (4 Ohm minimum load)
- TonePrints downloadable from tcelectronic.com <http://tcelectronic.com/> or via TonePrint App for iOS* and Android*
- Amplifier protected against short circuits, thermal overload and low speaker impedance for enhanced reliability
- Rugged steel amplifier chassis designed for life on the road
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply for use worldwide
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
|Input connector||1/4" jack|
|Input impedance||500 kOhm / 100pF|
|Gain range||-96 to 36dB|
|Bass||80Hz @ Gain: -24 to 0dB; 100Hz @ Gain 0 to +15dB|
|Mid||500Hz @ Gain: -24 to 0dB; 800Hz @ Gain 0 to +15dB & 0 to -12 dB|
|Treble / Tweeter Tone||Center Freq.: 1800Hz @ Gain: -24 to 0dB; 5000Hz @ Gain 0 to +15dB|
|Tone Print||0 to 10 embedded parameters for TonePrints|
|Tuner||Bass Tuner, always on|
|Tuning range||B0 (30.87Hz) to G4 (392.00Hz)|
|Mute||Mutes speaker out, Phones out and Balanced out|
|Master Level / Headphones Output||Studio quality headphone amp|
|HP Out Impedance||40 to 600Ohm|
|Mains supply||100 - 240V~ 50/60Hz (70W @ 1/8 of Max. Output)|
|Power module rating||250w (500w instantaneous Peak @ min. Load)|
|Speaker output||Neutrik Speakon™|
|Balanced output||Balanced XLR, Pre/Post Pre-amp|
|Bal. Out Max.||+2dBu|
|Bal. Out Optimal Load Impedance||600 Ohm|
|Rehearsal input||1/8" jack input, fits to iPod®|
|Humidity||Max. 90 % non-condensing|
|Dimensions||220 x 63 x 231 mm / 8.7" x 2.5" x 9.1"|
|Weight||1.8kg / 4 pounds|
|Finish||Brushed and anodized aluminum front plate/ Metal chassis|
Warranty & Returns Information
This product is covered under a 1 Year Local Supplier Warranty. Any warranty claims should be submitted directly to Tone Masters. For more information on warranty claims, please refer to our "Warranty Policy" page.
Not happy with your purchase? No problem! Simply return your product to us within 30 days from date of purchase to qualify for a full refund**.
This product qualifies for our 30-Day Return Money Back Guarantee policy. For more information, please refer to our Refund Policy page.
Pick-up, Postage & Delivery
^ COD subject to the area encompassing Seksyen 13, Shah Alam, Malaysia. Normal meet-up point is usually near Tesco Bulatan Kayangan, Seksyen 13, Shah Alam OR Extreme Park Seksyen 13, Shah Alam. Please contact us to arrange meet-up time and place.
Our choice of courier service is PosLaju for domestic deliveries and EMS for international deliveries. Postage is normally free of charge for most of our products unless otherwise stated. Should you have any other preference of courier delivery service, please contact us for further information.
Express Direct Delivery
^^ We provide personal express direct delivery within the Klang Valley area. This service is subject to additional surcharges to cover cost of fuel and tolls. Delivery rates differ according to zones and areas. Please contact us for more info on the delivery rates of this service.
We accept trade-ins for most of our sales transactions. See below for trade-in guidelines:
- Item that is to be traded-in must be present during sales transaction. If your purchase is by postage method, we will charge the full amount of the product and upon receiving and inspection of the traded-in product, will refund back the differences to the customer.
- Ensure that the product's condition that you'd like to trade-in is still in working condition. We do not accept broken or damaged products.
* Trade-ins are subject to the product's condition. Product must be deemed "sellable" by us to qualify for trade-in. We reserve the right to refuse any products which do not meet our trade-in guidelines.
More about Tone Masters
- We sell new and used musical products
- We make it easier for you to buy!
- Trade in accepted*. Refer "Purchasing Info" section for more info
- We ship worldwide! Free shipping above certain amounts. Refer to the selected shipping provider at checkout
- 30-Day Return Money Back Guarantee**. Refer "Warranty &Returns Information" section for more info
- Most of our products are covered under warranty. Refer "Returns & Warranty Information" section for more info
- We accept cash, bank transfers, credit/debit card, Paypal and Money Order payments
- We do COD^, Express Direct Delivery^^, and Postage. Refer "Pick-up, Postage & Delivery" section for more info
- LIKE our Facebook page, and FOLLOW us on Instagram for the latest in offers, promotions, contests, and updates - @OfficialToneMasters
Find us on other e-commerce platforms through the links below: