Squier Vintage Modified 70's Stratocaster Electric Guitar
The Vintage Modified 70s Stratocaster delivers the distinctive look of 1970s workhorse Fender guitars, with a Vintage White rosewood-fingerboard model. This guitar features a large headstock, vintage-tint gloss neck and black plastic parts typical of that era.
Other features include a basswood body, maple neck, 9.5-radius fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets and parchment inlays, three Duncan Designed SC-101 single-coil pickups with black covers, five-way pickup switch with black tip, three-ply pickguard, black numbered volume and tone control knobs, vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge with vintage-style tremolo arm, vintage-style chrome tuners, chrome hardware and engraved neck plate.
Body Shape: Stratocaster
Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
Neck Shape: "C" Shape
Number of Frets: 21
Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
Neck Material: Maple
Neck Finish: Gloss Polyurethane, Vintage Tint
Nut Width: 1.650 (42 mm)
Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
Neck Plate: Four-bolt
Truss Rod Nut: 4 mm Truss Rod Nut
Pickup Configuration: S/S/S
Bridge Pickup: Duncan Designed SC-101B single-coil
Middle Pickup: Duncan Designed SC-101 Single-Coil Middle Pickup
Neck Pickup: Duncan Designed SC-101N single-coil
Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
Bridge: Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo
Tuning Machines: Vintage Style Chrome Tuners
Switch Tip: Black Switch Tip
Tremolo Arm/Handle: Vintage Style Tremolo Arm
Truss Rod Wrench: 4 mm Truss Rod Wrench
Saddle Height Adjustment Wrench: 1.5 mm
Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
Unique Features: Duncan Designed Single-Coil Pickups, Vintage Style Tremolo, Gold and Black Squier Logo, Engraved Neckplate, Black Plastic Parts, Dot Position Inlays
Pickguards: 3-Ply White/Black/White
Included Accessories: Wrenches: 1.5mm, 4mm
Control Knobs: Black
- Mint (Used)
- Squier Vintage Modified '70s 0301226541
- Solid Body
- Body Shape
- Double Cutaway
- Right / Left Handed
- Right Handed
Free Gifts & Promotions
Free Gifts (While stocks last)
1 x Guitar Stand
Warranty & Returns Information
This product is covered under a 1 Year Local Supplier Warranty. Any warranty claims should be submitted directly to Tone Masters. For more information on warranty claims, please refer to our "Warranty Policy" page.
Not happy with your purchase? No problem! Simply return your product to us within 30 days from date of purchase to qualify for a full refund**.
This product qualifies for our 30-Day Return Money Back Guarantee policy. For more information, please refer to our Refund Policy page.
Pick-up, Postage & Delivery
^ COD subject to the area encompassing Seksyen 13, Shah Alam, Malaysia. Normal meet-up point is usually near Tesco Bulatan Kayangan, Seksyen 13, Shah Alam OR Extreme Park Seksyen 13, Shah Alam. Please contact us to arrange meet-up time and place.
Our choice of courier service is PosLaju for domestic deliveries and EMS for international deliveries. Postage is normally free of charge for most of our products unless otherwise stated. Should you have any other preference of courier delivery service, please contact us for further information.
Express Direct Delivery
^^ We provide personal express direct delivery within the Klang Valley area. This service is subject to additional surcharges to cover cost of fuel and tolls. Delivery rates differ according to zones and areas. Please contact us for more info on the delivery rates of this service.
We accept trade-ins for most of our sales transactions. See below for trade-in guidelines:
- Item that is to be traded-in must be present during sales transaction. If your purchase is by postage method, we will charge the full amount of the product and upon receiving and inspection of the traded-in product, will refund back the differences to the customer.
- Ensure that the product's condition that you'd like to trade-in is still in working condition. We do not accept broken or damaged products.
* Trade-ins are subject to the product's condition. Product must be deemed "sellable" by us to qualify for trade-in. We reserve the right to refuse any products which do not meet our trade-in guidelines.
More about Tone Masters
- We sell new and used musical products
- We make it easier for you to buy!
- Trade in accepted*. Refer "Purchasing Info" section for more info
- We ship worldwide! Free shipping above certain amounts. Refer to the selected shipping provider at checkout
- 30-Day Return Money Back Guarantee**. Refer "Warranty &Returns Information" section for more info
- Most of our products are covered under warranty. Refer "Returns & Warranty Information" section for more info
- We accept cash, bank transfers, credit/debit card, Paypal and Money Order payments
- We do COD^, Express Direct Delivery^^, and Postage. Refer "Pick-up, Postage & Delivery" section for more info
- LIKE our Facebook page, and FOLLOW us on Instagram for the latest in offers, promotions, contests, and updates - @OfficialToneMasters
Find us on other e-commerce platforms through the links below: