Pigtronix Distortion Micro Guitar Effects Pedal
The Pigtronix Disnortion Micro packs all the sonic glory and 18V headroom of the original analog Fuzz and Overdrive circuits from the large-format Disnortion pedal into a miniature version that runs on 9-volts. The original, 3-footswitch Disnortion pedal was in production from 2005 to 2015 and remains in constant use with world-class bands such as Queens of the Stone Age, Aerosmith, Living Colour and Muse.
This new micro version of the Disnortion hugely one-ups the original’s broad palette of touch responsive dirt sounds by including the ability to switch from a parallel routing to a new, super-saturated series routing where the 6-stage CMOS overdrive circuit is cascaded into unique Pigtronix diode-clipping fuzz, and then output through a 6-way passive filter network. A single-gain knob controls the saturation of both the fuzz and overdrive circuits simultaneously. The Parallel routing mode is ideal for players who like to pile on the gain without sacrificing clarity, dynamic response, punch or low end–it’s like double-tracking your guitar inside a micro pedal! The Series routing mode offers an even wider range of gain and more extreme filter effects for metal tones and beyond, including self-oscillating timbres that can be modulated by pickup selection and guitar control settings.
The CMOS overdrive found in the Disnortion Micro responds to the dynamics of your playing using a unique, 6-stage gain architecture that retains the natural tone of your instrument while adding tube-style breakup as you play louder. Pigtronix Fuzz has a unique diode-clipping architecture designed to deliver compression and controllable feedback while preserving the dynamics of your playing style. The rotary tone control filter switch provides 6 musical EQ curves using a complex passive network which compliments the Overdrive channel’s traditional low-pass filter.
The original Pigtronix Disnortion is loved for its limitless headroom, making it compatible with any instrument, from the weakest 60’s pawnshop single coils to the most belligerent humbuckers, as well as 5-string active basses and modern synth rigs. Pigtronix Disnortion Micro achieves this world-class performance standard using standard 9v power… and fits in your pocket!
1 No Filter
2 Mid Bump (808)
3 Low Pass (Carlos)
4 Treble (AM Radio)
5 Mid Scoop (Muff)
6 Low Pass (Bass)
- 6-stage CMOS Overdrive
- Diode-clipping Fuzz
- 6-way passive filter network
- 18v internal headroom
- True Bypass switching
- Size = 3.75″ x 1.5″ x 1.75″
- Sound design by David Koltai
Warranty & Returns Information
This product is covered under a 1 Year Local Supplier Warranty. Any warranty claims should be submitted directly to Tone Masters. For more information on warranty claims, please refer to our "Warranty Policy" page.
Not happy with your purchase? No problem! Simply return your product to us within 30 days from date of purchase to qualify for a full refund**.
This product qualifies for our 30-Day Return Money Back Guarantee policy. For more information, please refer to our Refund Policy page.
Pick-up, Postage & Delivery
^ COD subject to the area encompassing Seksyen 13, Shah Alam, Malaysia. Normal meet-up point is usually near Tesco Bulatan Kayangan, Seksyen 13, Shah Alam OR Extreme Park Seksyen 13, Shah Alam. Please contact us to arrange meet-up time and place.
Our choice of courier service is PosLaju for domestic deliveries and EMS for international deliveries. Postage is normally free of charge for most of our products unless otherwise stated. Should you have any other preference of courier delivery service, please contact us for further information.
Express Direct Delivery
^^ We provide personal express direct delivery within the Klang Valley area. This service is subject to additional surcharges to cover cost of fuel and tolls. Delivery rates differ according to zones and areas. Please contact us for more info on the delivery rates of this service.
We accept trade-ins for most of our sales transactions. See below for trade-in guidelines:
- Item that is to be traded-in must be present during sales transaction. If your purchase is by postage method, we will charge the full amount of the product and upon receiving and inspection of the traded-in product, will refund back the differences to the customer.
- Ensure that the product's condition that you'd like to trade-in is still in working condition. We do not accept broken or damaged products.
* Trade-ins are subject to the product's condition. Product must be deemed "sellable" by us to qualify for trade-in. We reserve the right to refuse any products which do not meet our trade-in guidelines.
More about Tone Masters
- We sell new and used musical products
- We make it easier for you to buy!
- Trade in accepted*. Refer "Purchasing Info" section for more info
- We ship worldwide! Free shipping above certain amounts. Refer to the selected shipping provider at checkout
- 30-Day Return Money Back Guarantee**. Refer "Warranty &Returns Information" section for more info
- Most of our products are covered under warranty. Refer "Returns & Warranty Information" section for more info
- We accept cash, bank transfers, credit/debit card, Paypal and Money Order payments
- We do COD^, Express Direct Delivery^^, and Postage. Refer "Pick-up, Postage & Delivery" section for more info
- LIKE our Facebook page, and FOLLOW us on Instagram for the latest in offers, promotions, contests, and updates - @OfficialToneMasters
Find us on other e-commerce platforms through the links below: