KORG Clip-On Tuner
The tuner that’s shaped like a headstock
The ideal clip-on guitar/bass/ukulele tuner for beginners.
The headtune is a clip-on tuner with a unique design that’s based on the shape of a guitar, bass, or ukulele headstock. With the headtune attached to the headstock of your instrument, play a single note on the string that you want to tune. Two indicators will illuminate: the string indicator LED will show the peg position, and the LED meter will indicate the tuning of that note. This makes it obvious which peg needs to be adjusted. You can choose from a lineup consisting of four models: two models that are suitable for standard guitar headstocks, a model for bass, and a model for ukulele. With the innovation and precision you expect from Korg, the headtune makes tuning easy!
- • Clip-on tuner shaped like your instrument's headstock
- • New compact, lightweight and discreet design
- • Wide viewing angle and LEDs for excellent visibility
- • Highly stable clip attaches firmly to the headstock
- • Auto Power-Off feature extends battery life
Clip-on tuner shaped like your instrument's headstock
The headtune is designed with a shape that matches the headstock of typical guitars, basses, and ukuleles. When you play a single note, the built-in piezo pickup will instantly detect the pitch of the vibrating string. Two types of LEDs will light up: a string indicator LED, to indicate the peg location, and an LED meter to indicate the pitch. This makes it obvious which peg you should adjust and how it should be adjusted.
Since you can tune your instrument even if you don't remember the note names of each open string, this makes using the headtune especially easy for beginners*. The HT-U1 is the ukulele model, which also detects "Low-G tuning" with the "G" (fourth string) tuned one octave down, supporting solo performances that cover a wide pitch range.
*To check the note name, please refer to the alphabetical character located beside the string indicator LED.
Compact and lightweight body for easy portability
The headtune features an extremely compact and lightweight body that easily fits into the pocket of your guitar case for effortless transportation.
Wide detection range and LEDs for visibility
You can adjust the angle by raising the meter display section to a maximum of 120 degrees. The string indicator LEDs and LED meters provide high contrast and a wide viewing angle, ensuring easy visibility for the player even in dimly lit locations, and allowing you to tune from a natural position.
Highly stable clip attaches firmly to the headstock
The headtune features the same highly stable clip as used on Korg's clip-on pitchclip tuner. It will securely attach to the headstock of your guitar, bass, or ukulele.
The Auto-Power off feature prolongs battery life by shutting off the tuner when it’s not in use
Using a widely-available lithium coin battery (CR2032) provides the headtune with a generous 35 hours of usage. The Auto Power-Off function automatically turns the headtune off when no sound has been detected for approximately ten minutes, avoiding unnecessary battery consumption.
|Tuning:||Detection Range(Sine wave):|
|12 equal tempered chromatic steps (A4=440Hz)||Guitar : E2 (82.41Hz) – E7 (2637.03Hz)|
Bass : E1 (41.20Hz) – G6 (1567.98Hz)
Ukulele (compatible with standard G, C, E and A tuning) : G3 (196.00Hz) – A7 (3520.00Hz)
|Detection Accuracy:||Power Supply:|
|+/-1 cent||Coin-type lithium battery (CR2032) x 1|
|Battery Life:||Dimensions (W x D x H):|
|Approximately 35 hours (continuous A4 input)||54 x 26 x 35 mm, 2.13 x 1.02 x 1.38 inches [HT-G1/B1]|
54 x 24 x 35 mm, 2.13 x 0.94 x 1.38 inches [HT-G2/U1]
|18 g / 0.63 oz. (including battery)||Owner’s manual, Coin-type lithium battery (CR2032) x 1 for verifying functionality|
Warranty & Returns Information
This product is covered under a 2 Month Local Supplier Warranty. Any warranty claims should be submitted directly to Tone Masters. For more information on warranty claims, please refer to our "Warranty Policy" page.
Not happy with your purchase? No problem! Simply return your product to us within 30 days from the date of purchase to qualify for a full refund**.
This product qualifies for our 30-Day Return Money Back Guarantee policy. For more information, please refer to our Refund Policy page.
Pick-up, Postage & Delivery
^ COD subject to the area encompassing Seksyen 13, Shah Alam, Malaysia. Normal meet-up point is usually near Tesco Bulatan Kayangan, Seksyen 13, Shah Alam OR Extreme Park Seksyen 13, Shah Alam. Please contact us to arrange meet-up time and place.
Our choice of courier service is PosLaju for domestic deliveries and EMS for international deliveries. Postage is normally free of charge for most of our products unless otherwise stated. Should you have any other preference of courier delivery service, please contact us for further information.
Express Direct Delivery
^^ We provide personal express direct delivery within the Klang Valley area. This service is subject to additional surcharges to cover cost of fuel and tolls. Delivery rates differ according to zones and areas. Please contact us for more info on the delivery rates of this service.
We accept trade-ins for most of our sales transactions. See below for trade-in guidelines:
- Item that is to be traded-in must be present during sales transaction. If your purchase is by postage method, we will charge the full amount of the product and upon receiving and inspection of the traded-in product, will refund back the differences to the customer.
- Ensure that the product's condition that you'd like to trade-in is still in working condition. We do not accept broken or damaged products.
* Trade-ins are subject to the product's condition. Product must be deemed "sellable" by us to qualify for trade-in. We reserve the right to refuse any products which do not meet our trade-in guidelines.
More about Tone Masters
- We sell new and used musical products
- We make it easier for you to buy!
- Trade in accepted*. Refer "Purchasing Info" section for more info
- We ship worldwide! Free shipping above certain amounts. Refer to the selected shipping provider at checkout
- 30-Day Return Money Back Guarantee**. Refer "Warranty &Returns Information" section for more info
- Most of our products are covered under warranty. Refer "Returns & Warranty Information" section for more info
- We accept cash, bank transfers, credit/debit card, Paypal and Money Order payments
- We do COD^, Express Direct Delivery^^, and Postage. Refer "Pick-up, Postage & Delivery" section for more info
- LIKE our Facebook page, and FOLLOW us on Instagram for the latest in offers, promotions, contests, and updates - @OfficialToneMasters
Find us on other e-commerce platforms through the links below: