Gruv Gear FretWraps Medium Size - Single Red
Must-have String Dampener for Studios, Session Players, and Tappers
If you're a session player, you like to tap, or you just want your performances and recordings to be as clean as possible, you need Gruv Gear FretWraps string dampeners. Made with soft muting fabric and straps that won't mar instrument finishes, FretWraps are handy pro-grade accessories that mute out the annoying overtones and sympathetic resonance that can persist regardless of how precisely you play. The adjustable straps let you dial in just the right amount of pressure on the strings, and it slides easily onto your instrument's headstock when not in use. They're available in multiple colors and in sizes for everything from ukes to 12-string bass guitars. No instrument mods, installation, or tools are necessary. Sweetwater session guitarists and bassists love the Gruv Gear FretWraps!
Gruv Gear FretWraps Features:
- Soft muting fabric with adjustable straps cancel out unwanted string resonance and overtones
- Slides over the headstock, out of the way when not in use
- Won't mar fine instrument finishes; safe for even your collectible guitars and basses
- Available in a variety of sizes and colors
Warranty & Returns Information
Pick-up, Postage & Delivery
^ COD subject to the area encompassing Seksyen 13, Shah Alam, Malaysia. Normal meet-up point is usually near Tesco Bulatan Kayangan, Seksyen 13, Shah Alam OR Extreme Park Seksyen 13, Shah Alam. Please contact us to arrange meet-up time and place.
Our choice of courier service is PosLaju for domestic deliveries and EMS for international deliveries. Postage is normally free of charge for most of our products unless otherwise stated. Should you have any other preference of courier delivery service, please contact us for further information.
Express Direct Delivery
^^ We provide personal express direct delivery within the Klang Valley area. This service is subject to additional surcharges to cover cost of fuel and tolls. Delivery rates differ according to zones and areas. Please contact us for more info on the delivery rates of this service.
We accept trade-ins for most of our sales transactions. See below for trade-in guidelines:
- Item that is to be traded-in must be present during sales transaction. If your purchase is by postage method, we will charge the full amount of the product and upon receiving and inspection of the traded-in product, will refund back the differences to the customer.
- Ensure that the product's condition that you'd like to trade-in is still in working condition. We do not accept broken or damaged products.
* Trade-ins are subject to the product's condition. Product must be deemed "sellable" by us to qualify for trade-in. We reserve the right to refuse any products which do not meet our trade-in guidelines.
More about Tone Masters
- We sell new and used musical products
- We make it easier for you to buy!
- Trade in accepted*. Refer "Purchasing Info" section for more info
- We ship worldwide! Free shipping above certain amounts. Refer to the selected shipping provider at checkout
- 30-Day Return Money Back Guarantee**. Refer "Warranty &Returns Information" section for more info
- Most of our products are covered under warranty. Refer "Returns & Warranty Information" section for more info
- We accept cash, bank transfers, credit/debit card, Paypal and Money Order payments
- We do COD^, Express Direct Delivery^^, and Postage. Refer "Pick-up, Postage & Delivery" section for more info
- LIKE our Facebook page, and FOLLOW us on Instagram for the latest in offers, promotions, contests, and updates - @OfficialToneMasters
Find us on other e-commerce platforms through the links below: