Ernie Ball EB2723 Cobalt Super Slinky Electric Guitar Strings
Ernie Ball Cobalt guitar strings are made of a new alloy formulation that gives you higher output, better sound, and longer life. Cobalt strings' special iron/cobalt blend attracts the magnets in your pickups better than any other alloy. When you string up with Ernie Ball Cobalts, you'll immediately notice the incredible comfort these strings offer - silky and pliable under your fretting fingers; your pick will seem to glide over the strings, letting you execute fast passages effortlessly. And when you plug in, you'll get increased power, beefy yet defined lows, improved midrange focus, harmonics, and sustain, and crisp highs. Try a set of Ernie Ball Cobalt strings - you're gonna love 'em!
Ernie Ball Cobalt Guitar Strings at a Glance:
- Beta tested by the creme de la creme
- Cobalt formula gives you higher output and better sound
- Cobalts last longer
Beta tested by the creme de la creme
In the development of their Cobalt strings, Ernie Ball tapped select members of their star-studded artist roster - including Steve Morse, John Petrucci, Randy Jackson, Tony Levin, and Slash - to be beta testers for the new formulation. John Petrucci reported that the Cobalts sound "amazing," with "increased power, incredible clarity, and incredible sonic balance." He noted that the Cobalts seem "softer" under your fretting fingers (the term he used was "buttery"). Slash noted that - before being plugged in - the Cobalts "have an entirely different feel than normal strings." He goes on to characterize this sensation as "bouncy and pliable," and "a lot of fun for bending." When amplified, Slash commented that the Cobalts were just as bright as titanium strings, but more "guttural," with more "growl to them."
Cobalt formula gives you higher output and better sound
A half century ago, Ernie Ball practically invented "rock" guitar strings. And now, with Cobalt, they've re-invented them. After exhaustive testing of over 350 alloy combinations, the company ended up with an optimal formula that - as compared with conventional strings - gives you higher output, beefier lows with increased definition, improved midrange focus, shimmering harmonics and more robust sustain. You get a brighter sound without inducing harshness by turning up the treble on your amp.
Cobalts last longer
Ernie Ball Cobalt guitar strings last longer, retaining their brightness long after other strings have given up the ghost. Steve Morse reported having a set on one of his guitars "for several weeks," and with daily use - "sweaty hands" and all - the Cobalts "still sound bright... They just don't have that dead sound," he says. So, with higher output, better sound, and the monetary benefits of not having to change strings so often, Cobalts have it all over traditional alloy formulations. Check out a set of Ernie Ball Cobalt strings - you'll love 'em!
Ernie Ball Cobalt Guitar Strings Features:
- Punchier, higher output strings
- Beefier lows, with increased definition and growl
- Increased midrange focus, harmonics, and sustain
- Longer-lasting than conventional strings
- .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Made in USA
- Guitar Type:Electric Guitar
- Number of Sets:1
- Number of Strings:6
- Gauges:.009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Core Material:Steel
- Winding Material:Iron/cobalt alloy
- Winding Type:Round Wound
- Manufacturer Part Number:P02723
Warranty & Returns Information
Pick-up, Postage & Delivery
^ COD subject to the area encompassing Seksyen 13, Shah Alam, Malaysia. Normal meet-up point is usually near Tesco Bulatan Kayangan, Seksyen 13, Shah Alam OR Extreme Park Seksyen 13, Shah Alam. Please contact us to arrange meet-up time and place.
Our choice of courier service is PosLaju for domestic deliveries and EMS for international deliveries. Postage is normally free of charge for most of our products unless otherwise stated. Should you have any other preference of courier delivery service, please contact us for further information.
Express Direct Delivery
^^ We provide personal express direct delivery within the Klang Valley area. This service is subject to additional surcharges to cover cost of fuel and tolls. Delivery rates differ according to zones and areas. Please contact us for more info on the delivery rates of this service.
We accept trade-ins for most of our sales transactions. See below for trade-in guidelines:
- Item that is to be traded-in must be present during sales transaction. If your purchase is by postage method, we will charge the full amount of the product and upon receiving and inspection of the traded-in product, will refund back the differences to the customer.
- Ensure that the product's condition that you'd like to trade-in is still in working condition. We do not accept broken or damaged products.
* Trade-ins are subject to the product's condition. Product must be deemed "sellable" by us to qualify for trade-in. We reserve the right to refuse any products which do not meet our trade-in guidelines.
More about Tone Masters
- We sell new and used musical products
- We make it easier for you to buy!
- Trade in accepted*. Refer "Purchasing Info" section for more info
- We ship worldwide! Free shipping above certain amounts. Refer to the selected shipping provider at checkout
- 30-Day Return Money Back Guarantee**. Refer "Warranty &Returns Information" section for more info
- Most of our products are covered under warranty. Refer "Returns & Warranty Information" section for more info
- We accept cash, bank transfers, credit/debit card, Paypal and Money Order payments
- We do COD^, Express Direct Delivery^^, and Postage. Refer "Pick-up, Postage & Delivery" section for more info
- LIKE our Facebook page, and FOLLOW us on Instagram for the latest in offers, promotions, contests, and updates - @OfficialToneMasters
Find us on other e-commerce platforms through the links below: