Epiphone Les Paul Standard PlusTop Pro Electric Guitar
Now featuring ProBucker™ Pickups with coil-splitting and new colors!
Out of all of Les Paul’s many achievements; inventor, guitarist, and hit recording artist, Les is most beloved among musicians for inspiring the Les Paul Standard, one of the most sought-after guitars in the world. And now, the Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plustop PRO gives the legend a fresh start with ProBucker-2™ and ProBucker-3™ pickups with coil-splitting, a AAA flame maple veneer top, and beautiful new color finishes including Honeyburst (inspired by late ’50s vintage Les Pauls), Heritage Cherry Sunburst, Trans Blue, Vintage Sunburst and Wine Red.
Epiphone’s history with legendary guitarist and innovator Les Paul dates back to the early 1940s when Les, working nights at the Epiphone factory on 14th Street in New York City, created one of the first solid body electric guitars, better known as “The Log.” Over the next 15 years, Les continued to develop his dream guitar that would “sustain for days” and in the late ’50s, the historic Gibson and Epiphone factory in Kalamazoo, Michigan produced the “sunburst” Les Paul Standard and its new pickup, the “PAF” humbucker.
Players like Joe Bonamassa, Slash, Ace Frehley, Zakk Wylde, Jimmy Page, Alex Lifeson and countless others get their signature sound from a “sunburst” Les Paul and now Epiphone gives you a chance to experience that one-of-a-kind tone at an affordable price with the Les Paul Standard Plustop PRO. The Les Paul Standard Plustop PRO features ProBucker™ “PAF”-style pickups with coil-splitting, new colors and a beautiful AAA flame maple veneer top for a vintage look with all the modern appointments that players expect from Epiphone.
Like every Epiphone, the Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plustop PRO features a Limited Lifetime Warranty backed by world famous 24/7/365 Gibson Customer Service. Be a part of history today with the Les Paul Standard Plustop PRO.
- AAA flame maple top
- Coil splitting via push/pull controls
- ProBucker™ pickups
- Grover™ machine heads
|Top||AAA flame maple|
|Frets||22 medium jumbo|
|Binding||1-ply cream (body)|
1-ply cream (neck)
|Controls||-Neck pickup volume with push/pull coil-splitting|
-Bridge pickup volume with push/pull coil-splitting
-Neck pickup tone
-Bridge pickup tone
|Machine Heads||Grover™ 14:1|
|Color||Honeyburst (HB), Heritage Cherry Sunburst (HS), Trans Blue (TL), Vintage Sunburst (VS), Wine Red (WR)|
|Typical Weight (+/- 5%)||8.7 lbs|
|Strings||D’Addario® 10, 13, 17, 26, 36, 46|
Free Gifts & Promotions
Free Gifts (While stocks last)
1 x Guitar Stand
Warranty & Returns Information
This product is covered under a 1 Year Local Supplier Warranty. Any warranty claims should be submitted directly to Tone Masters. For more information on warranty claims, please refer to our "Warranty Policy" page.
Not happy with your purchase? No problem! Simply return your product to us within 30 days from date of purchase to qualify for a full refund**.
This product qualifies for our 30-Day Return Money Back Guarantee policy. For more information, please refer to our Refund Policy page.
Pick-up, Postage & Delivery
^ COD subject to the area encompassing Seksyen 13, Shah Alam, Malaysia. Normal meet-up point is usually near Tesco Bulatan Kayangan, Seksyen 13, Shah Alam OR Extreme Park Seksyen 13, Shah Alam. Please contact us to arrange meet-up time and place.
Our choice of courier service is PosLaju for domestic deliveries and EMS for international deliveries. Postage is normally free of charge for most of our products unless otherwise stated. Should you have any other preference of courier delivery service, please contact us for further information.
Express Direct Delivery
^^ We provide personal express direct delivery within the Klang Valley area. This service is subject to additional surcharges to cover cost of fuel and tolls. Delivery rates differ according to zones and areas. Please contact us for more info on the delivery rates of this service.
We accept trade-ins for most of our sales transactions. See below for trade-in guidelines:
- Item that is to be traded-in must be present during sales transaction. If your purchase is by postage method, we will charge the full amount of the product and upon receiving and inspection of the traded-in product, will refund back the differences to the customer.
- Ensure that the product's condition that you'd like to trade-in is still in working condition. We do not accept broken or damaged products.
* Trade-ins are subject to the product's condition. Product must be deemed "sellable" by us to qualify for trade-in. We reserve the right to refuse any products which do not meet our trade-in guidelines.
More about Tone Masters
- We sell new and used musical products
- We make it easier for you to buy!
- Trade in accepted*. Refer "Purchasing Info" section for more info
- We ship worldwide! Free shipping above certain amounts. Refer to the selected shipping provider at checkout
- 30-Day Return Money Back Guarantee**. Refer "Warranty &Returns Information" section for more info
- Most of our products are covered under warranty. Refer "Returns & Warranty Information" section for more info
- We accept cash, bank transfers, credit/debit card, Paypal and Money Order payments
- We do COD^, Express Direct Delivery^^, and Postage. Refer "Pick-up, Postage & Delivery" section for more info
- LIKE our Facebook page, and FOLLOW us on Instagram for the latest in offers, promotions, contests, and updates - @OfficialToneMasters
Find us on other e-commerce platforms through the links below: